8.16.2007

Totally nonstop

Today all lectures were real. Well, except for ethics, but who's counting? Oh my goodness. Really, this is just a train that is going to do nothing but speed up. My only down time was dinner, which was about 40 minutes. And right now. But I am starting again in 6 minutes, so this is going to be fast.

So apparently I am now a front row sitter. Judge as you may. I don't care. I am usually a middle to front type of person. But the first day of lecture (yesterday) the people I like to hang out with were in the front. So there I got stuck. It makes texting during class hard.

I had to take notes for Note Service today. I had to do it for ethics. I got a pretty lucky draw if you ask me. They say it should take between 4-6 hours (which means between 2-4 in reality). It took me 1.25 hours. Really, how much more can you add to something she just reads off of? All I did was paraphrase her words and add a few side comments she made that weren't in the slides. Easy cheesy.

Whelp, the train is starting again.

No comments: