8.28.2007

Another long day

Today was, well, awful. Lecture, histo lab (which I hate), lecture, free lunch (bright spot). I thought after lunch was going to be pretty easy. A lecture about interviewing and then some introduction to MCB small groups. First lecture was good. This type of stuff is what we are really all itching to do. First intro was only 20 minutes. I figured we would get out at least an hour earlier than expected. But then it began. OMG. He took 30 minutes to go over 7 slides, all of which he explained in his note packet that he gave us. He gave us a break about 2/3 the way through, and I decided to split. Thank goodness. I was falling asleep. I came home to some wonderful studying though. Woooohooo?

We get another free lunch on Thursday because Dr. Kavan is talking to us about how to build a strong application for residency. Isn't that during 4th year? Didn't I just get done applying to medical school? I tell ya people, it never ends.

Good early morning workout. I got hassled by Gregg (guy I played basketball with on Saturday) about leaving early last Saturday. So I guess that means it was okay that I was there? Yes.

Matt comes in on Thursday!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

migs said...

hey it's joe migliuri. congrats on getting into creighton!! so you're over there with chris rainville huh? any other preppies go there as well? i hope everything goes well for you. i'll be following along if you don't mind. work hard out there!