8.23.2007

MDQ #1 tomorrow

So......yeah. First quiz tomorrow. I hear not to worry about it, which I am kind of doing. I am not worried about the actual grade (in truth this one is only 2% of our grade). I am more worried to see how my study methods are working. I hate the idea of changing what I am doing, but I really think I can be more efficient. My methods are just taking too long. I'll keep y'all update.

Another thunderstorm just rolled in. These things really are amazing. Scary, but amazing. Today overall was a good day. Up at 530 to workout. Strange enough, I have been less tired when I get up that early and workout then when I get up at 640 and don't workout in the morning. Weird. Today was also good, because I only had one lecture and had free lunch. And most importantly of all...we got our doctor tools. All the things in there have big fancy names I can't pronounce, but they make me feel like I am almost real. Stethoscope. I can say that one. I would totally be playing with all of it if I didn't have to study. Stupid quiz.

Also, not like I go there anymore, but Regis seems to have changed up all their parking. We have a parking lot that is about 1.5 blocks from campus, but no one ever parks there because people don't like walking. They would rather spend 15 minutes looking for parking and then park 4 blocks away on the street rather than just park in the lot. So Regis caved. New parking restrictions in the neighborhood are going to make it even harder to park, so Regis bought, as they call it, a "limousine golf kart, like the type at Disney World." Apparently, to go to Regis, your legs have to painted on. Glad they didn't have that restriction when I applied.

No comments: