8.25.2007

I win!

So I passed the quiz. Yay! Of course there is always room for improvement, but I would be more than happy to get the score I just got on all my tests. We were given 36 min for 28 questions. I finished really really quickly. Meh. I then checked my scores right away because I figured that no matter how long I waited, it wouldn't change. While the second groups was testing, they posted the questions and correct answers. 2 of the ones I got wrong, I was pretty sure I was right about. So just now, I looked up some stuff and am pretty sure I was right. Mesenchyme does in fact mostly come from mesoderm. Some comes from ectoderm, but really, most comes from mesoderm. Then again......mesoderm comes from ectoderm. Whatever. Embryology is stupid anyway. I am not going to argue about it though. It was just one question. We have another quiz in 2 weeks. Yay?

Yesterday was Betsy's birthday, which meant awful amounts of eating. We went to M's Pub and then to the Dubliner Pub, which had live music. We then went to The Jay (hole in the wall bar near school), but I was wayyyyy tooooo tired, so I asked our DD to take me home after dropping them off. I know, I am a party pooper, but the 8 hours of sleep was glorious. I then made a set of silly mistakes. I biked to school, which felt great to do, the wind rushing through my helmet hair. I then worked out for an hour. Shot around for 20 minutes. Played pick-up with a whole bunch of guys, full court. And then finally biked home. Holy smokes. I was shaking when I got home. But it wasn't too hot, which was nice.

Unlike Bo, I am going to continue to update daily. No, I don't always say good, deep, insightful things, but I don't have time to call everyone in my life (plus Bub and Bo are going to be overseas). This is a better idea in my opinion.

No comments: