8.19.2007

Here again

I am pretty sure I like studying in the interactive area. Well, in one of the small group rooms. I get to spread out. No one bugs me. And I can talk on my phone without getting looks. Today is going much better than yesterday. I hit a really hard section yesterday that just blew me away mentally. I had learned it before, but I was having trouble with the spatial part of it. I was in a bad mood for the rest of the day because of it. Suck. But today is much better. I worked through lateral folding and am moving on. We have our first MDQ (multi-disciplinary quiz) on Friday. I hear that I shouldn't worry about it, so I am trying not to. All tests/quizzes are on computer here, so the second you hit submit, they email you your results. I don't know if I like the idea of that.

Last night, Meghan, Amy, Betsy, Amber, Carey, and I went to Superbad. I volunteered to drive not knowing we were going about a million miles away. Whatever. We decided we need to buy a minivan because it is hard to fit all 6 of us in one car. Superbad was pretty dang funny. Yes, a lot of high school/boy/gross humor, but still a ton of things that made me laugh. And a lot of awkward scenes. Definitely not a movie you want to watch with anyone in your family though.

In even greater knews, I hear that no one won Powerball ----- it is now up to 245 million. I am going to buy this time for sure. Okay, back to studying

Also.....Happy BDAY DAD!!!! and happy half bday manda pants!!!!

No comments: