8.26.2007

Success!

First house dinner made by me was, from what I hear, a complete success. I was told previously that if Katie asks for the recipe, then it is good. Katie in fact did ask for the recipe even before she sat down. Almost everyone took seconds. My firsts were way too big, and now I want to throw up. Cooking for 12 is a little tricky; the timing issue really gets me. I overshot my estimated time of eating by about 30 minutes. Whoops. I made too many noodles also. I think I could have added more broccoli. The redeeming factor of it all, however, was the giant mounds of cheese I put all over it. Cheese makes all things better.

I have done very little but be domestic today. I cleaned the living room (my area to clean), did laundry, went grocery shopping, cleaned my room, and cooked. I am tired of doing that. I decided I might want a mini-fridge though so that I can keep some drinks or something up in my room. I have no clue where I would put said mini-fridge, but that is something to be worked out later.

I really need to learn all the muscles of the arm, forearm, and hand. It is amazing how many muscles we have running through there. Eeeek. Matt comes on Thursday! Yay! I am working out in the morning. Yay! Maybe riding my bike to school? We will see. Oh wait, can't do that if I want to bring extra clothes to change into after working out. Dang it. Hmmmmmmm. Tricksy.

No comments: