8.22.2007

Brachial Plexus what????

I guess I should actually look at what we are doing in anatomy lab before we do it, otherwise I go in having no clue what I am actually supposed to be learning. Today, we were doing the brachial plexus, which is this super complicated "braid" of nerves around your clavicle and shoulder. Who would have even known it is there. Basically, we were working in the armpit all day. It was nice because we could get both sides going at the same time, but it was bad because really only two people could work per side. That left the 5th person out. That, for most of today, was me. I don't know why. I guess they just all really really really wanted to do it. Basically though, I left knowing that I am going to have to come in later down the road to actually learn it. I am still not trying to stress about the quiz on Friday while everyone around me does. We will see how I feel about that idea tomorrow night.

Worked out this morning. It was still pretty dang crowded for 630am. Stupid undergrads. Go back to bed. Went to Panera for lunch today. Mmmmmmmmm.

In other news, I am pretty sure my phone bill is going to be over $120. I blame Matt for not being in the Verizon network. Jerk.

No comments: