8.12.2007

The day after

Firstly, here are the professional pics of the white coat ceremony. I am frame #s 137-139. Don't worry, Mom ordered some.

I didn't update last night because we had a "frat party" here. The only reason I call it that is because I am in fact living in a frat. Party started at 7 with some sand volleyball (we have a court on the side of the house). It was way too warm for me to play. I didn't want to get sweaty and then get sandy. We had kegs from Upstream. An M1 works there, so she got a deal for us. I sold cups from 10-1030 and would like to say that I sold at least 10. I am pretty good. I let some of my friends (I think that is what I would call them) keep their purses in my room because it was a good safe place. And it was really nice and cool up there, so I used any excuse to go up there.

The house was sooooooooo incredibly hot. The basement was fine until the party moved from outside to in. First time I saw the basement, I was pretty scared, but they cleaned it up. It looked really good. I was doing fine on the sobriety thing until......flip cup. It started as M1 vs M2, but they quickly wanted no more to do with us. Then it was M1 vs M1. At the peak, it was about 9 people per side. In the past, I always got better as I got drunker. Not last night. Wow, I was bad at the end. Then again, we were playing with a scotch ale. Dark. Bad for flip cup. That all ended at about 1150 or so. I told most people I was going to bed because I was starting to feel sick. After putting some basketball shorts on and a short trip to the bathroom, I felt much better and rejoined the party until 250. I then fell asleep with all sorts of crap on my bed and the light on. Good times.

Last thing about the party, Eric Davies (M2 in my house) killed a bat that had gotten in to the house. He did it with a tennis racket. Ick. Mom and Dad left yesterday. They got home safe. Other than that, I sat around all day. There isn't much food in the house yet, so I didn't eat much til Mark and I went to Jimmy John's for dinner. MMMMM.

No comments: