8.18.2007

fun fun

I really don't know how to impress upon all of you how much info is coming at me right now. We have almost covered my entire developmental biology course (with a tad bit less detail) in about 5 or 6 lectures. That isn't days. That is hours. It is now Saturday, and I am studying. I have never really ever studied on Saturday. This is new. I don't think I like it. I am at school right now. I like having enough room to spread out to study, but my desk at home doesn't really provide that. So here I am being a dork.

So for anyone who hasn't heard, yesterday was our first gross anatomy lab. I have only ever once even almost kinda seen a dead body. Yesterday, I was rolling one over. And cutting into it. I have only ever cut into a frog or something like that. I will spare you all the details, but lets just say I never want to eat again. Not because it was gross but because I never want to have that much fat on my body. Ick.

After lab, I had just about the hardest/worst ride home ever. I really wanted to drive by a mail box, but there were a lot of people in the way and cars. Failure. I left my jacket on top of the car and it blew off. At least I turned around the block and got that one. Close failure. I then spent 20 min looking for a grocery store that someone gave me bad directions to. Failure. Really, it was just annoying.

Amber, Amy, Betsy, and I went over to Meghan's for dinner. She lives just about 1 block away from me. I was in charge of salad. It was a good dinner with wine and lots of talking. I almost felt like an adult. And then we shot gunned some beers and I stopped feeling like an adult. We went to Old Market bars. The thing is, bars here close at 1. That is flippin early. We then headed back to Amy's (thanks to Betsy for driving) for about 3 hours of drunk singing and dancing. Her townhouse is really cool though. Okay, I really should get back to studying.

No comments: