8.08.2007

Orientation: Day 1

One down, two to go. In usual Becky fashion, I didn't sleep well because I was worried about my new alarm not waking me up. I had to run for being late to basketball; thank goodness I don't have to do that anymore. Mark and I drove to school together. Found the right place. It all began at 830, and, for the most part, was just blah. Chris Rainville (went to Cataldo and Prep) is an M1 also, so it was nice to see a familiar face. We did little wellness-n-balance type things today. Nothing too serious. We also did a tour. No offense, but my tour guide wasn't the greatest. If anything, I am just more confused now.

After the tour, we had an organization fair, which was pretty much like an undergrad one. All the different clubs and groups. I was excited to see the anesthesiology interest group because a) it is something I am interested in and b) I didn't think Creighton had one. I also picked up a lot of candy with little effort. I almost accidentally signed up for the running club. That probably would of been the worst life choice ever. Mark said he was going to eat on campus, so I followed him not only as to meet more people but as to not lose sight of my ride. Lunch followed. I met a Ferris kid. I pee'd in a cup. I smiled for some pics. I got a chair for my desk.

Mom and I then had dinner at a little sort of chain pizza place right across from Creighton. It was not busy at all (because no one is on campus), but they were super nice there. It was pretty good too. I had the carnivore calzone. It was no Pete's, but I enjoyed it. Mom and I then chilled at the hotel and drank wine. I was a little too tired to go out with people. Mom also made an inappropriate comment about not seeing Dad for a week and that they will "find something to do" while I bowl. Ewwwwwwww.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Running is a bad life choice. Stay with the candy. It will always make you feel good.