8.20.2007

Bat 1, Becky 0

So I had my first bat experience in the house. I had been warned of this at the first meeting and was told to close windows at dusk. Well, someone forgot to shut the 3rd floor bathroom window. Becky goes in to brush her teeth at 1130pm, toothbrush in hand, smiling face. Becky turns on light and scoots in, hears scraping, figures it is the window. Becky turns around to see a bat flying around the room, remembers it is kinda late so she can't scream, and then high-tails it back to her room without even turning off the bathroom light. The hall light is motion sensor, so I figured the bat would eventually go out there; for that reason, I did not brush my teeth last night. I then made sure I wasn't the first one out of my room up here in the morning. Really though...super scary.

Anatomy lab was so so today. One of the professors, however, did about 1/3 of what we have to do on Wednesday for us. Yay!!! I also decided I can't be a surgeon because I got tired after standing for 2 hours. Pathetic, I know. Also, we had enchiladas last night for dinner, which I am a little upset about because that is what I was going to make. Guess not now. Sad

No comments: