9.27.2007

And I say nuts to that

So we have a quiz tomorrow...and I say nuts to that. Basically I am going to be at school for 30 minutes to take the quiz and then go home to pack. Flight is at 1212. Woohoooo. Matt got the wine glasses I sent him as a apartment warming present. He didn't have any and he is almost 24. I thought it a shame. Cups are okay for wine in Cheney, but on the westside of the state, you really need at least one wine glass.

Today proved just as unfruitful as the rest this week. I didn't study as much as I could have. I did get to dress up, white coat and all, and go over to the hospital to work on blood pressures. Now, when I did it on myself, it was super clear and easy to hear. When I did it on Gina, I couldn't tell a blessed thing. I could hear it better on Amber, but it still wasn't as clear as it was on mine. Could it be these massive guns I have? Possibly. All signs point to yes.

I was going to workout this morning, but I got out of bed at 530 feeling like a big piece of poop. I slept the extra hour instead and stopped at the store on the way to school for some OJ and airborne cold stuff. Feeling a little better now. I also wore new shoes over to the hospital, which means I know have blisters, which is going to make Seattle oh so much fun. Okay, I should at least pretend to learn about signaling of the cell cycle. Probably won't post until Monday or Tuesday.

No comments: