9.04.2007

Fighting with my AC

This is going to be brief. I have a quiz on Friday that I am having a slight freak out about. Ick.

We had our first IPE (interviewing something something) small group class today. I thought it was going to be kind of an intro and discussion of what was to come. Nope. Our actors were here today. I slightly freaked out. I had not mentally prepared myself for this. Thank goodness 6 others in my group volunteered so that I didn't have to go today. I will have to go next week. I will be prepared then. Still though, I will be super nervous.

I am fighting with my AC. It makes loud noises cuz the fan hits water. How did the water get in there you may ask. Well it first got in there during a storm. And now I have no clue how it is getting in there. There was no way for me to take any sort of cover off to drain the water, so I went to the kitchen and found a baster to stick in there. I fixed the noise problem.....but then it came back....with a vengeance (yes, i know I probably spelled that wrong). Not only has the water level risen to where it makes the sound again, but it somehow maintains that level and continues to drip copious amounts of water all at the same time. My garbage can is collecting the drippings. I wouldn't be surprised if it is full by morning. Hopefully the heat will go away soon and I can be done with it all together.

No comments: