9.23.2007

Sad : (

For anyone who reads this, actually knows what I am talking about, and hasn't heard, Missy passed away on Friday. Very sad. She was old though. But I will still miss her.

Really short update. At school. Studying. Pretty sure I should just move to school. I am never home when it is light out, which means I can never take my laundry up to my room because I am scared of our dark basement. For anyone thinking about going to med school, really don't let this deter you. This is an exam weekend, so of course I am going to be studying my butt off. Just find some good friends and study with them. Sadly, we consider our little study breaks, accompanied by ridiculous amounts of laughing at something not that funny, fun. This is all really hard, but I am still enjoying myself. I will update tomorrow.

No comments: