9.15.2007

29th!

Happy 29th anniversary to my parents!!!! Wooooooo! Does this mean I have to plan something next year. Lame

Yeah, slacking. Well, not really slacking. Just busy. Yesterday involved school. We got our Meyers-Briggs results back. I have never taken an official one. This was official. I am 'INFJ.' I know these things are kinda like horoscopes: you can always find something true about yourself in each description. Mine does say that I want to understand what motivates people and that I am insightful about others, which, lets all face it, I do like to analyze just about everyone. Sibling, friend, dog, stranger. I analyze. Linda Pappas (our sort of study organizer lady, hard to explain) also went over more than just the brief descriptions. My combo is relatively rare in the entire population. I was on the verge of being an E rather than an I. Many may say "what?!?! Becky is nowhere close to an extrovert," but that doesn't mean what we all take it to mean. She explained that extrovert/introvert is your source of energy. Introverts are able to go inside themselves to find the inspiration and motivation to get going; extroverts look towards others. No, they aren't dependent on others; they just get more pumped about things when talking to others about it. N basically means I look more at the big picture than the little details. F....something. J........order.

Last night involved a little Cali Taco, some Dr Pepper and RC, cookies bars and ice cream, and guitar hero and DDR. Wow did I feel like a dork. I totally meant to study, but I give into peer pressure so easily. Didn't get to bed until 1. Up at 7. To school by 745 so I could get a small group room. Betsy, Meghan, and Carey joined in on the fun. Didn't get as much done as I wanted. Worked out. Ran 3 miles, which is a lot easier to do when you are stressed and pissed. Shot some hoops, which always makes me feel better. I swear, I am a better shooter now than I ever was in college. And I know what you are saying: "You actually shot the ball in college? I don't remember that." Sorry, I prefer defense.

I went to church then home. I discovered the joy of books at home. I hadn't used books all year, but I was trying to nail down these 5 lectures. I had been over the notes about 20 times but was still missing a lot of practice questions. And then I opened a book and felt much better about it. So tomorrow will involve books and practice tests. Weeeeeeeee!!!!!!

No comments: