9.05.2007

Still fighting

Good news: the AC is no longer leaking. Bad news: it seems to be filling with water even faster. And of course I can't just ignore the noise. That isn't like me at all.

Morning workout...woohoo? I at least got to do some anatomy flashcards during my cardio. I watched the Army ROTC people as well as the crew team do some conditioning. Man was I not jealous of them. I did it for 4 years, no way in heck would I want to join them now. I didn't go to ethics. Is that ethical? Yes. They are not paying me. I am paying them. You may think I am wasting money by not going to class, but I see it as I am choosing to pay more for the other things I do. Instead I studied during those 2 hours. I then read the WRONG ethics cases for our small groups. It was okay though, I still got in on the discussions. The cases weren't too intense, so no fighting occurred. 11 or so of us then had our scheduled lunch with some deans. Free food, I'm down. That was it though for the day. I am currently pouring over the blue boxes in Moore. Always fun.

I went to MERGE tonight. It is a Christian group type thing: community service and small group talk about various religious issues. For those of you who think I am weird for doing this, we are going to blame Matt. Okay, not blame, but he definitely had a lot (of good) to do with it. The meeting was good though, and I met some cool people from other programs (all professional students can come).

Also, speaking of Matt, he requested an entire section of this blog devoted to him. Until he starts giving me good things to write (such as super powers and saving old ladies), and I am going to have to focus on me.

No comments: