9.08.2007

I dunno

I don't like coming up with titles for these things. Annoying.

Last night was good. We ended up going out where all the med students were. Unlike Meghan, I sort of liked it because I could talk to everyone else. This may sound old-man ish, but I almost like that the bars close early because by 1:30 I am dead tired.

Got up later than I wanted to today and remembered that I had to walk to Amy's to get my car. Nice walk though. Great weather. The neighborhood seemed almost nice for a second. I drove to school to work out (was going to ride my bike but decided against that) only to find that the fitness center was closed until 3. WTF? So I decided to join some classmates and play soccer. We played for about 2 hours. I ran at the start but quickly moved to walking. It was fun. But now my foot (the bad one) is killing me. I also almost rolled my ankle about 5 times. Blah.

Low key rest of the night. I do need to get around to homework at some point. I also am going to mass and really need to do some laundry. This diet pepsi max is good. MMMMMMMM

No comments: