9.24.2007

I LIVE!

I PASSED!!! Well, at least the written part. We won't get the practical back for a little bit. During the written, I really felt like I was going to fail, but I guess my new found reasoning skills helped out. We then did Jimmy Johns for lunch. Then back to school. My half of the alphabet went second for the practical. The first half came into the locker room bitching and moaning about how hard it was. We all got worried. In my opinion, as well as Betsy's, Meghan's, and Amy's, it wasn't as hard as they made it seem. Yes, there were parts of the body that I had never seen, but only 3-4 of them. Meghan and I think they may have been acting. I will be doing nothing tonight but going out. Hopefully it will be fun. We have a quiz on Friday though, so tonight is my one night off.

I head up to Seattle on Friday. Yay! I get to see Matt. Yay! And he is finally in his own place, so I guess I have to stop making fun of him for living with his parents. Whatever. School is going well for him, but he is now SURE that middle school isn't for him. I guess that is a good thing to know. Okay, time to have some fun!!!!!

No comments: