10.01.2007

Gotta love delays

As you can tell from my updating tonight, I don't really want to get back into that whole school thing. I have a lot of little school stuff to do this week (playing a little catch up). We also have our ethics midterm on Friday. I don't think I need to worry as long as I read and study. I'm an ethical person, right? I think my liberal arts education will come in handy on this one.

**Sigh** I hate weekends cuz they have to end. Lets do the bad first. I was supposed to leave Seattle at 1am and get in to Omaha at about 8. I was going to miss my first class. Boohoo. I get to security in Seattle, check my gate, and find that my flight has been delayed until 3am. UGH!!!! The plane we were taking was delayed out of somewhere else. Jerks. I, for the the first time in my life, kept my composure when talking to the agents about my connection. No tears. Yay Becky! They also gave me $10 worth of meal vouchers for the Minneapolis airport. Yay! Get in there at about 8:10, just about the time I was supposed to be getting into Omaha. Blah. Get to Omaha at about 11:30. To school by 12:15. To lab by 1. Blah. Long day thus far. To the fun stuff.

It took Matt and I over 1.5 hours to get from SeaTac to his place. Mexican for dinner and some boardwalk walking. It is definitely fall there. We then rented a movie, and I proceeded to fall asleep on the sofa while Matt showered. He wasn't too happy about that one. I also slept like crap that night due to my cough. Annoying. Matt's mom made us a gift basket with goodies in it. Mmmmmmm. Goodies. Saturday I made bacon and eggs. I am bad at cooking bacon, I always overdo it. We then drove to Seattle for some walking. The rain held out on us for the most part. We did some good people watching too. After some great directions from Annie, we made our way to KTO's. We all watched the Huskies for a bit and then went to dinner in Ballard (KTO was dropping us at Matt's car, which we parked at Paolo's in Ballard).

We watched VACANCY that night. Awful. Don't watch it. Matt and I have awful luck at picking out movies. Next time we are just going with one we know is good. Sunday involved football and napping, which, of course, got me in a little trouble. We did get Papa Murphy's though. That is about it. No, we aren't exciting people, but that is okay with us. When I go up in 12 days (don't judge), we are going to actually go out with Paolo and maybe do something exciting. Of course I don't have pics. That isn't how I role. Okay, time to be ethical!!

No comments: