9.11.2007

Interview time

Keeping it brief because I really have to study. I have decided that anatomy may just have to suffer this week. It is going to get little to no attention until next Monday.

I did my first "patient" interview today. Holy crap I was nervous. I went second (out of the room for the 1st). I got through the physical pain part really easily (How did this happen? Describe the pain? What are you taking for it?) but I blanked after that. I couldn't seem to transition into medical/family/social history. With help from the class I got to talking about his anger issues, but I really wasn't prepared for that. Wow. Hopefully I will do better next time.

Nothing new. Worked out this morning. Taking tomorrow off. Mass of the Holy Spirit. I don't think any of my friends are going. I think they are all going to hell.

No comments: