9.07.2007

Oh the heart

Another early update, I know, but I am going out later probably. Better to update now rather than never.

Passed the quiz.....barely. Well, actually, I think they are giving us 1 back because they marked it wrong on everyone when the 'right' answer was actually wrong. It was more detail oriented than I thought it was going to be. It also had some very very poorly worded questions. Jerks. We have an MCB test on the 17th, Anatomy test on the 24th (both written and practical) and an Ethics midterm on the 5th. **Sigh** We will see how much I update these next few weeks.

In lab today we cleaned off the heart and then removed it. It was pretty dang cool. Relatively light day though. That was all we did. There is a Greek festival tonight that we got free passes for entrance, so I think the 6 of us are going. We will see how it goes. Also, I hope y'all didn't forget that it is my half birthday. Woooohoooooo...22.5!!! I am actually the baby of the group. 2 of us took a year off between undergrad and med school. The rest were all born in November. I am the baby by far, which is new to me.

I am cooking dinner on Sunday. Gumbo maybe????? Corn bread?????? We will see.

No comments: