9.26.2007

Back to school

I took yesterday off to recover in more than one day. It was super nice to do nothing all day. Yes, I felt a little guilty but not terribly. I have a quiz on Friday. I have some catching up to do. I am not worried about the quiz (if I answered all of them wrong, it would only drop my grade 1%), but I don't want to get behind and have to cram before the next exam.

My mouth seems to have gotten me in a little trouble. Apparently (I already knew this), I talk a lot of s*** about basketball when I have had a few drinks. So I may have sort of challenged a fellow M1 (male)...and now the whole class knows about it somehow. We will see how this all plays out.

I am falling out of love with Note Service and in love with my cell book. I don't know what it is. The book is 100x more clear most of the time, and takes just as long to read in my opinion. Again, we will see how this goes.

I cooked dinner last night. Blue cheese chicken, spinach salad with bacon, and biscuits. I got great reviews. They asked me if I was from the south because of the kick butt gumbo (last time) and the from-scratch biscuits. I said no. Really, biscuits are the only thing I know how to make well, so why buy the pre-made when mine are so much better? Ugh, back to my book.

No comments: