4.30.2008

Sick

I've been sick since last Thursday, probably the sickest I have been in a long time. It is just a cold but a bad one. Yesterday at about 245 in the afternoon, I think I hit rock bottom with it (knock on wood). I didn't want to move. It totally sucked. Couldn't sleep because of the headache. Couldn't move to get the headache medicine. It sucked. I am feeling better but still not good. I am super stuffed up and my nose tickles all the time. If there is one thing I hate more than too much jelly, it is constant tickley nose. Grrrrrrrrrr.

This cold has kept me from studying for the Shelf like I should. I really don't know what to expect. Our final is on Monday, and even the unit director said to just study for the final because you'll hit most of the stuff for the Shelf that way too. The thing is, the final is weighted with the stuff after the midterm being worth more. I can't bring myself to study it though, because it all seems so fresh in my head. I can't even think of what I missed on the quizzes. This isn't looking good for studying.

Tomorrow is Ascension Thursday. It is a holy day of obligation for all of you who play by those rules. I don't know if I've ever actually gone. Hmmmmmmmm **bad Catholic** I am going tomorrow though. We don't have any class. Just a final......in interviewing. We have had 2 lectures all semester, yet the test is 32 questions long. Don't ask me what type of stuff is going to be asked. I am going to go with "gut feeling." We'll see how far that will get me.

Okay, I need more sleep if I am going to beat this cold.

No comments: