4.15.2008

Is today Tuesday?

I have had a lot of trouble telling what day of the week it is lately. So last night, some of us M1 girls went to a "tea cupping," which is kind of like a wine tasting but with tea. It was at The Tea Smith. It was really cool. It got me way more interested in tea, especially iced tea.

I interviewed today in class. I had to go no matter what, so I figured it was better to volunteer and get it out of the way right away. It went pretty well. This session we were dealing with psych stuff. I was hoping for depression or anxiety and NOT memory loss stuff. Lucky for me, I got depression. And with a guy who was willing to talk about it. (He's an actor, not a real patient). It went well. Other than that, I didn't do much. We got together at Meg's tonight because we didn't want to study. I made biscuits here and then took them over to her house to cook them. They had never had them. And let me tell you...they went over awesome-ly. No one believes me when I saw I make them from scratch. They doubt the mad skills I have. Whatever fools. They were good though. It's funny. Group of 7 people, 12 biscuits was a perfect number. You put 7 Kuders together and you need at least something like 21 biscuits. Just weird. Okay, tomorrow we don't have actual class but some weird thing. I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments: