4.28.2008

That was fun

Last MDQ of M1 is over!!!!!!!!! Did just fine. This was all neuro-pharm stuff. With every single question, I had to stop and think what was sympathetic, what receptors, what drugs. Boy was that fun. Once I got an answer that seemed to fit, I just went with it. No second guessing. I don't think I missed any questions that were hardcore concepts, just little mistakes, which is a good thing.

We had lecture after the quiz, but I didn't go. I went volunteering instead. Since we are done with the book, we worked on grammar and writing. She seemed really bored with it. Heck, I tried. She said she doesn't like writing because it hurts her fingers. Weird. Hopefully she gets over that. Then again, I can't remember how much writing I actually did in 2nd grade. I guess I'll give her a break.

Happy Birthday Annie!!!!!!!! Welcome to the 23 club

I felt like total crap today. It's funny though because as soon as I got up and out of the house, I felt better. Must be my body telling me not to study. Still though, I am really ready for this cold thing I have to go away. Tomorrow will involve 3 lectures, working out (as long as my stuffed up nose will let me), and then study study study. Thrilling. I know. My eyes hurt from reading. So does my brain.

No comments: