5.04.2008

Can't believe it is May

Today was the first day where it really started to smell like spring to me. At school, the trees are starting to blossom, and I walked under them for the first time. It is a very happy smell to me.

I don't even have a clue what I've been up to. Thursday was our IPE final. Went just fine. I worked out afterwards. I think I tried to get to bed early so that I could fight this cold and feel good on Friday for the Shelf. The cold is still around a little bit, but I was pretty well rested.

I meant to study for a good 4 hours before the Shelf since we didn't have it until 1. That didn't really work as planned. I think I got about 2 in before ADD-ing it. As for the test itself: it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. My score (get it later this week) will let me know if I was right in thinking so, but the hard part was the length. 125 questions is a lot. Our final tomorrow is 113. Blow.

Friday night we went to Jazz downtown. It is a Louisiana kitchen. It was okay. Music was a little loud to carry a conversation without yelling. Saturday involved waking up late on accident. Good way to start the day. I then decided to ride my bike to school to workout. About a block from my house, I decided my back tire needed more air. I go to fill it up and realize that my back valve is different than my front, and the pump doesn't work with the back valve. After a little research, I learned that my back valve is a presta valve. Most pumps work for Schrader valves. A little more research teaches me that all I need is an adapter. Bam. I google bike shops and find one about a mile up the road from me. Later in the afternoon I drive over, buy it for $1.34, and am on my way. I am a problem solver, what can I say.

The rest of the day involved Chipotle with Meghan for lunch and TCBY with the girls later that night. Some studying was done in between. I rode my bike to school today. 10 minutes there, 15 on the way back (longer uphill). Not bad. May do it tomorrow. Who knows. I take the final at 1030. It is supposed to be 78 and sunny. We are having a celebration at Meg's. I hope I can where shorts and maybe a tank top. Whoop!!

No comments: