4.26.2008

Last quiz

I forgot to say that on Thursday night, Brendan, Amy's bf, made us a totally awesome. Dinner. Every part of it was great. Well, except for the goat cheese on the salad. Bleck. We had potatoes and salmon and chicken and asparagus and chocolate covered strawberries. Sooooooo good.

On Friday, we had our very last neuro small group!!! Yippeee!!!!! Don't get me wrong, I've really liked neuro, but those were just painful. Our two lectures for the day were then canceled (moved to Monday...can't go...too bad). Meghan and I then worked out and proceeded to enjoy a 2 hour lunch at Jason's Deli. I didn't even get my free frozen yogurt. Too full off of the meatball sandwich.

Speaking of which, my mind has become a little preoccupied with Jimmy John's bread. They sell loaves for 50 cents. It is sooooooo good. I want to make bruschette with it as well as meatball sandwiches. Not in the same meal of course.

In sucky news, I am getting sick/am sick. I have no clue how or why, but it blows. It isn't stress, trust me. I have done very little since the midterm. Maybe it is my body telling me I should be worrying more? Last MDQ of my M1 year on Monday. A lot to memorize before then.

2 weeks though and I will be home! In the Spo!!!!! Weeeeeeee!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Becky, oh boy am I glad to find this site. I am Creighton's incoming M1 and your blog is an eerie reminder of what's waiting for me.