4.22.2008

Itchy elbows

On a complain-y note, my elbows are itchy, and it is really annoying. I guess I can blame my not-studying on that :D. I did get stuff done today. I even planned out my studying for the shelf. It is 9 days away, so I figure I should at least start thinking about it. The general rumor I hear is that it makes you feel like an idiot and that it is harder than the final. Oh boy. Sounds...fun. 2 weeks from now though and I will be done with neuro!!!!! I actually have liked it unlike a lot of people I know. It is logical and makes sense. What more can you ask for

In celebration of Earth Day (I am assuming), I saw many Nebraskan's throw trash out their car windows and someone empty the paper recycling bin into the garbage can. Go Nebraska! I think in Seattle you would be hunted down for all of those things.

I went for a walk because it was beautiful this evening - still 68 at 745 at night. Awesome. Thursday is supposed to be gross though, so let's not get our hopes up. I really wish my window had a screen because I want to open it. Alas, I will just complain about the lack of screen. Tomorrow is going to be a busy day I think. Yay?

No comments: