4.21.2008

Do do do do

Sorry I didn't update yesterday, my internets were out all day. Golden Apple was.......awesome. I had a ton of fun. The food was good. The dancing was fun. The socializing was fun. It really was as much fun as people say it is.

After I couldn't sleep anymore yesterday (at about 830 after 6 hours of sleep), I got up and did nothing for a long time. I really don't know what I did. Got rid of a headache?? At about 230 I walked to school as to study. Let me tell you, while the drive is about 5 minutes, the walk is about 35. Plus the detour due to construction. I enjoyed it though. I got very little done in terms of studying at school, but I did workout. I then walked home. Got back at about 7 to find Papa Murphy's for dinner. I was excited.

I did most of my studying for today's quiz this morning. The quiz wasn't til 1, so I used the morning. We also had HDMed small group Jeopardy style. My team lost horribly. But there was a lot of food, which made it awesome. The quiz went way better than expected, especially having not studied a lot.

You know, I really do think of really insightful things to say on here during the day. Then night rolls around and I forget. Write them down you say? Foolish. This is working just fine. The Bo is coming home right now. Yay for being in the states!!!!!!!! I'm working on getting him a bed for next year. Don't ask me why I am in charge of this. Whatever.

No comments: