4.16.2008

doop doop doop

I hate titles. Nuf said.

I forgot to mention that we watched Juno last night. It was good. I would recommend it for sure. What else is new....it was in the 70s today. Oh my goodness was that nice. A little windy but lovely. We went to the park and played a little volleyball. Again, my body wasn't built for volleyball. I got a little sun on my arms too. Of course, the great weather isn't working well with that whole not wanting to study thing either.

Tomorrow, of course, is suppossed to be rainy, which makes perfect sense because we have grand rounds tomorrow. For the past 3 weeks it has rained every Thursday. Of course. I don't own an umbrella either. Am I going to buy one? No. I don't like having to deal with them when I go inside.

Other than that, life is normal. Going to at least try to get a lot of studying done tomorrow. We'll see

No comments: