4.14.2008

For real

Quiz went better than expected today. Imagine that. So...my week in recap

Monday: midterm and Matt came in. I fed him food, we slept. Boring, I know

Tuesday: I can't remember, went to class some I think. We may have eaten Noodles. They changed their Mac&Cheese bowl, and I am very not happy about it. Weather sucked the whole time. We drove to Iowa to pick up hard cider. Yes, Matt is very manly, I know. I know we ate dinner, but I have no clue where. Oh, I remember. We met up with JC and Amber at Hector's. It was your typical mexican food.

Wednesday: We had a little class I think, I went. We went to my small group that night and to dinner afterwards at the pizza place down the street. I like food

Thursday: I had to go to grand rounds, Matt read psychology. I cooked lentil soup for dinner. Great day for it because weather sucked again. We then watched The Office (it was new!) at Meghan's. I bought Red Diamond merlot. Man do I miss that stuff. Soooooo good.

Friday: I had small group but that was it. Matt and I did some stuff. We had Cici's pizza for lunch. Yes, the pizza isn't great, but it is cheap and a buffet. Nothing better. We went to Stokes for dinner. Again we had crappy service. And they charge for chips and salsa. When I own "Fat Amanda's" I am not going to charge for the round things I put on your table. It is going to be mini-muffins during breakfast time. After dinner we went to Amber's for drinking. They live far away.

Saturday: 3 on 3 tourney at school. I am getting too old for this basketball thing. I am still super sore. There were only 3 girls teams. We beet the other M1 team, but lost to the other team of M3s/M4s. One of their girls kept calling stupid fouls. I hate that so much. Matt and I then went out to Village Point to meet up with one of his high school friends. The mall out there is pretty nice. It is outdoors though, and it was snowy and windy. Blow. We went to Cheeseburger in Paradise. I would much rather eat Red Robin. We then rented Sweeney Todd and hung out with Betsy and Jon for a while. It was good.

Sunday: early churchin', went shopping for the house FOR THE LAST TIME!!!!!!!! Yay! Laura had to switch, so now I don't have to go this weekend (after Golden Apple). Yay!!! We then just hung around, and Jimmy John's, and took Matt to the airport. Sad.

That is all. Sorry it was so long

No comments: