11.01.2007

Oh gosh

Quiz tomorrow. Don't think it is going to go well. I have read all the MCB lectures, which is a step in the right direction. Just because I read them, however, doesn't mean I will remember a blessed. Moving onto anatomy. Probably shouldn't even be updating. Whatever.

Some small accomplishments for the day: got my AC out of my window all by my big self, got my trash can back (the room looks better already), went to church for All Saints. I was disappointed. We only got the first verse of the litany of the saints. Booooooo. No Perpetua and Felicity. They don't make it in until the third verse of so I think. I linked you to that article because Wiki said their date is March 6th in a lot of churches. After some sort of church meeting a long time ago they changed it to my birthday. Whatever. We all know that everyone wants my birthday.

Other news: mad at my car because it isn't getting good mileage. Going to get an oil change next week. I am tired but I have to stay up and study. Matt has to get up at 3 pacific time. That blows. He better not be grumpy. He will get a thunk if he is.

ALSO: mom isn't the best at keeping her children in the loop. Cousin Michelle had her third child Spencer James Green on the 30th. Delivered by C-section, but they are all fine. Congrats!!

No comments: