11.13.2007

Whoop whoop

So it is Tuesday. Yay? We only have something like 2 more labs where we actually dissect. The rest are "demonstrations" and "reviews." AWESOME!!!!!! We do have to do our pathology report though, and it is due the week of our MCB cumulative final. Ick. I am in charge of the works cited, the title page, and the congestive heart failure section. Not too bad at all. Going to try to get it done by Sunday. We will see. We have a quiz on Friday, and I really am not sure where I stand with studying. Blah

We did our abdominal exam evaluation today. I got all 3's except for palpation of the liver, which made me a little mad since my partner got a 3. The thing is, he was showing her how to do it better. He just kinda let me struggle through it. Whatever. A classmate also sent us this spread sheet that you put in your numbers thus far in each class, and it tells you what you need to get on the final to pass the class (above 70%). If his calculations are correct and I do decent on the last quiz, I shouldn't have too much to worry about for finals. Yay.

What else is going on???? Dinner went great on Sunday. It was all gone by Monday afternoon. Even though it doesn't look good, do-ahead is just the best thing in the world. In other exciting news, I may be going to Vegas. Never been. Never really thought I would want to go, but my friends here are going right after school gets out in December. Meghan is leaving on Friday to join some San Diego friends, and Betsy, Amy, and I may fly out on Saturday and stay until Tuesday or so (flights are cheaper on those days). It really depends on A) cheap we can get tickets and B) how cheap we can get a hotel. Also, the great debate: fly OMA to Vegas and back to OMA or back to SEA or GEG. The thing is, I don't want to have my huge Christmas break luggage with me. Blah. My life is tough. I know. I really should be doing anatomy. Obviously I don't really want to.

I ran three miles today. Bad life choice. Oh, I totally forgot. I may finally have gotten a little mentor buddy through Omaha Public Schools. Yay. I am going to try to meet her on Tuesday. She is in second grade the coordinator said. Hopefully we can work it out. Yay! Okay, time to get my study on.

No comments: