11.11.2007

Lazy

Basically, I have been too lazy to update. Not much to report on. With school right now, we are experiencing the calm before the storm. Seriously though, I'm getting nervous.

It is my day to cook. I'm doing do-ahead. No, I didn't technically do it the night before, but that is fine. We will see how people like it. It isn't the easiest-on-the-eyes dish you could make, but it sure is delicious. And if no one likes it, more for me.

Yesterday was Meghan's bday. Whoop Whoop. That was 3 in 11 days or so for us. Mine is the next one.....and it is in March. We went out to Amber's for oh so good DQ cake. Then to a thai place. I ordered mine a 6 out of 10 (which would be 3 out of 5, which what I get at home), and everyone at the table thought I was nuts and was going to die. I didn't. It was spicy enough to need water but not that you wanted to puke. Problem with doing any sort of Asian food with not my family....they don't do it family style. I love family style. So much better that way. Everybody gets a little. Sad day. We then went to a piano bar. Man do I love piano bars. So much fun. Then back to Ambers for sleeping. I slept on the floor. My shoulders hurt now. Sad. Enough complaining.

I worked out for 2 hours yesterday, which felt totally awesome but took a large chunk of my day yesterday. That means I now have a lot to do today. Not like I have anything else to do. I am glad I have friends here, or else I would study all the time. No, not because I am a gunner, but because I would have nothing else to do. I find it hard to just sit and watch TV because I get bored and I can always see my books. That's one problem with living here. I am mostly confined to my room, so getting away from school work is hard. I do kinda want to relax for a little though. What is 1 hour going to do to my studying.....nothing.

No comments: