11.07.2007

That was interesting

Nothing much has happened. Passed my lab practical. Did better than I thought I would. Did just about the same as I did on the last practical. Hopefully that gives me some wiggle room on the final, because I think I am screwed for that. They have had a lot of fun flipping our schedule around, and I am not very happy about it. Blah. Worked out in the morning. That went much better than that 9 am crap. Getting my oil changed tomorrow. Whoop whoop.

Skipped 2/3 of my classes today. Don't worry, I did study during that time. It game me some nice time to just get stuff done. With the head and neck in anatomy, all the prof does is put up a slide and point stuff out. It is rarely amazing stuff. Just structures and veins and nerves. I can get more out of a book and my Netter. So I skipped. Stop trying to guilt me into going to class. It isn't going to work.

Went to CMDA tonight. We had a guest speaker. Nothing too inspiring. She brought prophetic ministers in as well and we had the opportunity afterwards to have them pray with us if we wanted. I thought "heck, I don't always gets this chance, might as well as eat a bug." So I did. It was interesting. Apparently (kind of knew this, but not like I told them), I am bold and come from a long line of bold women. Does bold mean bossy-cow-like? Maybe. Nevertheless, it was interesting. Off to do various not-studying things.

No comments: