11.05.2007

mad at anatomy

Didn't get up early to workout. Figured "heck, we have a 2 hour break in the middle of the day, I'll work out then." Worked super great since we had a 3 hour break instead. Now a rant. Dr. Yee forgot he was supposed to lecture and comes in 10minutes late saying he will just type up a summary. We get an email during lunch, however, that says it is rescheduled for Friday at 8 am (we weren't supposed to have lecture) and that we will have lab on Friday (we weren't supposed to). I am pretty annoyed at it all. It isn't like I am actually learning what we went over in lecture during lab. I do all my learning the week before the test. Jeeze. Now my Friday is mildly ruined.

We went to the hospital to learn the lung exam tonight. Wasn't too bad. We are evaluated on it tomorrow. I hope my doctor is as nice as he was last time. We have a 4 hour break tomorrow during the day, so again, I will workout then. After that, I don't know what I am going to do. I don't like driving home and wasting gas. Guess I'll just take stuff with me. Getting an oil change on Thursday. I was a big girl and actually called the place. Yay me! Anybody know how a manual car acts when the timing belt is starting to go bad? If you do, let me know. Thanks. Back to being on task.

No comments: