11.24.2007

It was good

Sigh. Turkey day was marvelous. I don't want to be back here in Omaha. Not only do I have to leave my friends, family, and Matt, but I am coming back to the 2 hardest weeks of med school yet. I am no where near ready for this. Ugh. Lots to do. Very little time. Updates will be sparse and brief.

I, of course, didn't get as much studying done as I would like. Pigs in a blanket were glorious on Tuesday. On Wednesday I sat in on Matt's classes. It was weird hearing them call him Mr. Wood. We left at about 1230. Into the Spo at 530. M & D and sister...ribs...friends over later. PI much more crowded than it ever was this summer. Of course. Good talks. Thursday, meals on wheels, old people, good nap, lots of food, godson, Matt being adorable, attempting to watch Black Snake Moan, Becky tapping out early. Friday, not getting up at 530 to go shopping, giving my breakfast sammich to Matt, drive across the state, crack corn.

I finally got to meet Matt's friend Leilani, which was really nice. Mexican food was good. Some good conversation later on. Matt was adorable again. Had to get up at 5 am to make my 730am flight. Let me tell you, that was fun. Now I am home, trying to get as much of the 7th Harry Potter done before pure hell starts tomorrow. Watching the apple cup. Trying to unpack. Missing you all.

No comments: