11.08.2007

Thursday

I swear I was going to have something really good to say. Guess not.

Got my oil changed today. They also checked everything (well, not everything, but stuff nonetheless). The car already sounds tons better. Really makes me worry less about my car exploding on me. I also bought some Sierra Mist cranberry splash. I really wanted the diet stuff, but they didn't have any diet at Bakers. Not even in the 2 liter. Sad day. So I had to get stuff with calories. For anyone who is hesitant about this drink, my opinion is that it tastes like a shirley temple. And everyone knows I love a good shirley temple. And if you didn't know, now you do.

We had two small groups today. Ethics and MCB. Blah. Made the day really easy though. I meant to get up and workout this morning, but I rolled over and the clock said 6:50. Oops. That just means I have to go tomorrow, which I didn't really want to do. Blah. My knee is bugging me too. Guess that means I can't run. Darn :D

Mom informed me that Amanda and I are going to do Meals on Wheels on Turkey Day. Totally fine by me. Matt is going to have to tag along since he is in town, and when I told him, he freaked a little thinking he would miss dinner. I had to call Mom just to calm him down. Silly boy. Was going to say another good thing...but forgot again. Gotta work on this memory thing.

No comments: