11.29.2007

Diet Mountain Dew

No, I am not dead. Just in the midst of finals. Ahhhhhhh. I have found the best thing at keeping me awake. I've tried tea and other soda's (I refuse to drink coffee to get/stay awake), but diet mountain dew wins the prize. Trust me, I couldn't go to sleep last night. If next week you hear about a girl over dosing on soda...that would be me.

MCB final tomorrow. Practice practical tomorrow (I know nothing). Blah. 6 days from today and I will be done with all of this. Thank God. Had no class today, so I have spent about 9 hours studying so far. They practice tests have gotten better. Feeling okay. Haven't started studying any of the old stuff yet (final is cumulative - 70 new, 30 old). Need a good night of sleep. My tummy hurts from not eating very well.

Ran 3 miles this morning. I meant to only run 1-1.5. What happens is, I get on that treadmill saying "Just 1.5" but I get there and just have to keep going. It is like how I don't like working out for anything less than 1.5hours. Ahhhhhhhh. Okay, I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments: