11.15.2007

Early day

I am already done for the day!!! It's only 1045!!!! Worked out and everything too. Woohoo. Lot of studying to do though, so this won't be long.

Yesterday was our last official dissecting lab!!!! We have 4 more labs, but 2 are demonstrations and the other are "review," which makes me think they are optional. I will be there since I don't know anything, but still. So excited. Last quiz is tomorrow. I don't know how it is going to go. I really have been doing stuff all night, but I still feel like I am getting no where. Blow.

I am pretty sure I am living in some guy's fantasy. After both my morning workouts this week, I have walked into a locker room full of catholic school girls showering and changing. Yes, into little plaid skirts. Sick. It is some high school team that has been using our pool. I really hope that doesn't continue much longer. They are loud and in my way.

We had our last MCB small group today. Yay!!! Small groups (randomly assigned) aren't the best thing for people like me. I just don't like saying stuff to people I don't know that well, especially if there is a good chance I am wrong. Ick. Hopefully I will get better at it. Can you believe November is half over!!!!!!! Crazy!

No comments: