11.19.2007

Denver Day!!!!

Today was totally one of those random hot days we would have in Denver. 73!!!! Yes, it is November 19th. Crazy.

Nothing much happened today. AM workout. Drove to the elementary school at 10. Didn't get to meet my ment-eeeeeee, but I learned more about what I am supposed to do. Basically, whatever the heck I want. She is ahead of her class, so they bring a mentor in once or twice a week (that's me) to take her out of class and challenge her a bit more. Should be good.

Did laundry, took a nap, learned some anatomy. Really, that was it for the day. This time tomorrow, I will be on a plane. Yay!!!! Matt and I are going to have pigs in a blanket with cheese in them for dinner. I've been craving them. Don't be too jealous.

I feel that the M2's have cheated. Creighton is doing a food drive right now. M1's are challenging M2's. Our barrel is totally full of the usual food drive stuff. Looking good. Then the M2's finally bring their stuff in. 2 25lbs bags of rice and about 20 1 gallon cans of various vegetables. What is a family going to do with that much veggies? How about that much rice? Okay, whatever, I guess it is all going to a good cause, but stuff like that would never fly with the prep food drive I feel like. Dinner time it sounds like. Maybe I'll update tomorrow. Maybe not.

No comments: