11.18.2007

Fun facts!!!

We are going to start off with some fun facts I am finally learning. Stop me if I've told you.
-The word scalp.....is an acronym!!!! Who knew???? Stands for Skin, Connective tissue, Aponeurosis, Loose connective tissue, and Periosteum
-Your tears aren't actually made in the corner of you eye near your nose. Those little holes we all call tear ducts actually drain your eye of the tears
-Your tears/extra lubrication of your eye drains into your nose....that's why your nose runs when you are crying...yes dad, you do cry, it isn't the pollen.

That was fun. I have already started studying for finals. I bombed the quiz on Friday and NOT because I didn't study. Trust me, I studied. It was just super hard. Booooooo.

Friday night involved dinner with Meghan's mom. We went to this Italian place downtown; it was good. We then went to the Homy Inn, where they have champagne on tap. Yes, you heard me right. Champagne on tap. Total dive bar. Still allows smoking. But come on....its champange. Thursday nights anyone? Amy, Amber, Betsy, and I then went to Marley Bone Tavern or something like that. Good night all in all.

Saturday...I don't think I did much. Wrote my pathology report. Went condo shopping with Betsy and Amber. It was fun. Saw some really nice ones. Saw some cheap ones. Good times. Went to mass. After church, I took my fondue pot over to Amy's where we did fondue and wine. Betsy made cheese fondue. I made chocolate. I ate way way way too much. We watched Dr. Quinn Medicine woman. It was grand.

Today I went grocery shopping for the house. We were quick. I then worked out for 2 hours, which was awesome. That is about it though. Found out Rachael will be home for Turkey Day!!! Yay!!!! If anyone is in Spo, we are going to get together on Wednesday night. It will be fun. Okay, study time.

No comments: