10.16.2007

Back again

Back in Omaha again. It got chilly here, which is kinda nice. Weekend was good. Not really much to say. Ate lunch with two of Matt's friends on Saturday at The Ram. My sandwich was delicious. We then saw Amanda that night. Back to Lacey. We rented 1408, which I give Matt props for allowing since he is such a big scaredy pants, and Knocked Up. 1408 wasn't exactly what I was expecting, but it wasn't awful like everything else we have rented. We saw Knocked Up together in the theater, so we already knew we liked that one. We watched it in short segments because this kid kept falling asleep on the sofa. Sunday involved church, some good hashbrown/cheese/gravy mess, awkward afternoon thing with Matt's dad's side of the family. Monday was lazy and lovely. Matt worked in the morning and came home at noon. I was supposed to be studying, but I cleaned instead. Oops. Ordered in Chinese last night with his mom. I fell asleep on the sofa. The usual.

My flight wasn't delayed 3 hours!!!!!! Only 20 minutes, which was just enough time to make me run to my second flight. Got there though. And the plane was a new plane. And guess what.......they don't even have the "no smoking" light. It just isn't built into these planes. They do, however, have the "Turn off electrical devices" light. I think the switch is kinda funny. I slept on both flight though, which was awesome. Second flight was delayed 10 minutes, however, which was just long enough to make me miss my 9 o'clock class. We are doing biochem stuff, so I kinda wanted to be there. Sigh. Exams coming up along with busy nights of stuff outside school. Don't be surprised if I don't update a lot. Okay, I should do something productive before class at 10.

No comments: