10.04.2007

TCBY vs ETHICS

Really tough choice. I know. Lets just guess for a second what I chose......yep. It comes back to that food vs nap thing. I kid. Ethics midterm tomorrow......we will see. I am not too worried about it.

I did lunges today for the first time in quite a few months (at least I think it has been that long). Not only could I tell my legs are weaker, but I got tired after about 7. Yeah. Fat kid. But my rear can really feel it now. Good thing? Bad thing? School today involved not much. Free pizza lunch. We got to look at the eye with our tools today. That was way fun. I totally saw Betsy's optic nerve; I may also have made her blind. Meh. I then came home and napped. Tonight also involved Grey's at Meghan's and TCBY. I felt like I was in undergrad again. It was glorious. Also, yes, Mom and Dad I feel bad about this, but I will call and talk about it in person tomorrow: I passed my practical!!!! Whoop whoop. We got it back on Wednesday, and I did much better than I thought I was going to. In fact, I did better on the practical than I did on the written. Whoop whoop!!!!! Okay, bed.

No comments: