10.07.2007

Lazy Bum

It has been 5 months since I graduated; man a lot has happened.
It is 5 months until my birthday; y'all better get shoppin

So my whole procrastinating for 2 weeks thing has kinda caught up to me. Not that I am super behind, but this weekend involved a lot more work than it should have. And I'm not even done yet. One more lecture and then I am 3/4 caught up. Woohoo?

Last night, Betsy, Meghan, Maureen (Betsy's sister), and I went to Buffalo Wild Wings to watch the Mizzou/Nebraska game. Betsy went to Mizzou, so I had to cheer for them. Thank goodness Mizzou blew Nebraska away by a lot, or else I think we could have been killed. That took about 3.5 hours. Should have been studying. Today I was on grocery duty. I did the recipes. JD did the staples. That took 2.5 hours. Should have been studying. We can blame my failure to be totally caught up on all of that. Workout on Saturday was awesome though. My abs hurt. I love that. On another workout note, I am pretty sure my foot needs to be in a boot. It hurts to walk even with my insoles in. Am I going to do anything about it? Of course I will.....I'll stop running so much. Doctor? Nope. Parents leave to visit the boys. Boys suck. I go to Seattle on Friday though. Wooohooooo.

No comments: