10.08.2007

Becky Homemaker

You could say I was productive today, but none of it really had to do with school. I did laundry and cooked dinner. By the way, I am totally over this whole cooking for 12 people thing. It was fun at first, now it is just annoying. This was even a simple dish and the whole thing took me 2.5 hours. Ugh.

I sat through 4 whole lectures today; that is more than I did last week I think. I forgot to say that I did pass my ethics exam. I am apparently 93% ethical. Awesome. That is good enough for me. Lab was lab. We worked on the rear and the knee pit. Let me tell you.....not that exciting. I did actually help a lot today though, which at least made me feel better.

Not much else going on in my life. I am going to attempt lunges again tomorrow. Aiming for more that 7. Also, I was watching TLC last night, and apparently I am tall enough to join the tall people club. Women only have to be 5'10, men 6'2. Bo, lets do it. They have meetings and stuff. On a scary note, I had to kill a spider that was in my shower today at the gym. Ewwwww. It was red.....ewwwww.

No comments: