10.02.2007

Motivation? Have you seen him?



Lets see if this works. oooooooo it did. I promised I would put up pics of me and my white coat once I uploaded them. Taddaaaaa! So I have one of me and dad and me and mom. I had no friends at the time to take a pic of all three of us. sad. I look a little tubby in the one of me and mom. Hmmmmm. Well there all y'all go. Not much to say about those.


I meant to get up at 530 and go workout. 530 rolls around, i turn on my light. And fall back asleep. Until 730. Oooops. I say nuts to the first class and stroll into school at 845. I guess I really needed that extra sleep. I do feel much better rested today.

On the school front, I have lost any sort of motivation I ever had. It is really annoying. I try hard to get back into things, but it hasn't worked yet. I think it is due to the lack of working out. I am going tomorrow morning no matter what, so I will let you know how the focus is tomorrow.

Cali Taco this afternoon with the girls. Then TCBY (all do to Betsy and her bad influence). Then school to fake study. Ugh. Okay, back to fake studying.

No comments: