10.03.2007

Making this short

Nothing much happened, but I felt like I should write. I actually got up and worked out. I feel much better. Went to one lecture simply because Dr. Quinn was giving it. Got a hard time from my friends for not going to lecture when I know full well that I got more done outside than I would have going. Didn't talk in ethics small group again because our MD said everything I wanted to say. Blah. I don't think my participation grade is very high in that class. CMDA (Christian medical and dental a______) tonight, which always always makes me feel better about school and life. Ordered pens online, yes, cuz I am a dork. I can never find the colored ones in the size (.5) I like in the store. So I turned to ebay. They are cheaper there too. Joe and I are in charge of breakfast for MCB small group tomorrow, and I got the juice and milk. I was going to get donut holes too, but apparently Bakers doesn't have them. I am irate about it. Okay, bed time.

No comments: