10.17.2007

Procrastinating to the max

I thought I would put up a few pics to show that I actually did see Matt. Really though, I just wanted to post some pics. Matt was really liking the black and white, so we went with it. The one on the left is taken 2 min post nap wake-up. I look pretty good considering the situation.









Got up and worked out this morning. Felt good to do it, but it didn't feel like a hard enough workout. I hate that feeling. I guess that is the only reason I miss basketball. Practice always kicked my butt. Betsy and Amy actually showed up to workout also. The place was empty because Creighton (everyone BUT the medical school) gets a week off for fall break. We get 1 day. Blow.

First two lectures were hard. Kept nodding off simply because I couldn't pay attention. Lab felt long. I am starting to worry because I am not having that PANIC feeling I had before the first set of tests. I just worry because it was that panic that got me studying 16 hours a day. No, that wasn't fun and I don't want to do that, but I passed last time. I am just a little worried. Going to take a practice test tomorrow though and reevaluate the situation. Enough procrastinating. Back to enzyme kinetics. mmmmmmmmm

1 comment:

KTO said...

cuuuuuuuuuute pictures beckward. comment. comment, comment. comment! i left a lot of comments. :)