10.23.2007

Passed

MCB exam today. I passed!!! Did a lot better than I thought I would. Even after taking it and before checking my score, I thought I didn't do well. Then I checked, however, and was very surprised and happy. Wish I could relax tonight, but alas, anatomy exam on Monday. No rest for me.

Parents got back safely from their trip. yay! I am very jealous though. Went to the store today to get healthier snacks than I have around me. The house has "cookies" as a staple. Weird. I was going to buy some highly caffeinated, diet soda, but I decided that I am going to try to not rely on soda to keep me up while studying. We will see how long this lasts. I meant to buy a snow scraper also, but somehow got distracted and didn't buy one. Hopefully that doesn't come back to bite me in the butt. Don't worry, I will get one eventually.

No comments: